For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions auction conducted online). The Openn Negotiation is underway and the property can sell at any time. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, including finance, subject to seller approval.
Rare Stand Alone Townhouse in Albion. First Time Offered in 20 years and located in a tightly held boutique complex of just 7 townhouses, in a wide, tree lined street, Townhouse 2, is set over two levels. The entry level is the living area of the home whilst the upper level is the private family quarters
• Three queen size built in bedrooms, with the master having A/C, ceiling fans, WIR, ensuite and full-length shared balcony with bedroom 2 which has ceiling fans. Bedroom 3 is air conditioned .• The Main bathroom is modern and spacious with bathtub and overhead shower.
• Single lock-up garage with secure access into the home
• Separate laundry which adjoins to courtyard clothesline
• Contemporary kitchen with abundant storage, walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances and plenty of workspace
• Open plan living with seamless flow to a private courtyard of the dining area and sunny courtyard off the lounge
• Walking distance to Albion Train Station (450m), various Bus Stops on McLennan Street (290m) and cafes/restaurants in Albion Village (750m)
• Easy access to Domestic and International Airport, (3 stops), City (2 stops) Clem7/Airport link tunnel and the Inner Northern Busway
• Low body corporate fees of approx. $1147 per half year
• Council Rates of approx. $304 per Qtr.
• Water Rates approx. $206 per Qtr.
• Electricity approx. $220 per Qtr.
• Gas Hot Water approx. $120 per Qtr.
Be quick as this will not last long
To register for the Online Auction please follow the below link to Openn Negotiation:
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Split-System Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access